[SOLVED] from Linux endless to Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
I have windows 10 USB, can someone explain how to switch from linux endless to widnows?
( I changed everything nicely in the bios, I went to esc several times to open to choose a boot device, then I went to UEFI and it won't work, linux opens again )

Solution
Yea i have on my PC but im not in my city right now. I will be in sunday what i need to do can you send me yt video if you can find.
Dec 15, 2021
e101bf1c-0be2-4097-86f2-6bc01e2c43de.jpg

This is the only picture i found. I stuck here. I open this and then press UEFI OS and nothing happend.

I have windows 10 USB, can someone explain how to switch from linux endless to widnows?
( I changed everything nicely in the bios, I went to esc several times to open to choose a boot device, then I went to UEFI and it won't work, linux opens again )
Just selecting the boot device is not enough, if the windows 10 usb is uefi you HAVE TO enable secure boot in the bios, otherwise it will not boot.

Also use the tool that microsoft gives on the website you also download the install from, use wine or even a virtual machine or search the internet on how you can use that on linux.
If you are up to it all you have to do is to partition the usb (single partition all the space) and make the usb active and bootable, then you can just copy the files from the install iso to the usb, nothing special needed.

USAFRet

Titan
Yea i have on my PC but im not in my city right now. I will be in sunday what i need to do can you send me yt video if you can find.

Solution
You can still download the iso from MS and create a USB on Linux.

Status
Not open for further replies.