[SOLVED] From my last windows install, none of my drives is the windows boot manager

Jun 4, 2020
Since I last installed windows a few days ago, none of my drives is the windows boot manager in bios. The problem here is that a blank space is at the top of the list and every time I start the PC, after the bios page, a blinking dash is appearing, like it is waiting for a drive, then it will boot the system.

Solution
Since I last installed windows a few days ago, none of my drives is the windows boot manager in bios.
Possibly you installed as Legacy and it won't use the Windows Boot Manager choice
The problem here is that a blank space is at the top of the list and every time I start the PC, after the bios page, a blinking dash is appearing, like it is waiting for a drive, then it will boot the system.
Its possible the blank line was where you put the USB drive when you installed win 10 (and since its not in PC now, its showing as blank) and the blinking dash is the PC looking for the USB at start up
All normal although you could move all the devices in boot order up 1 to avoid the dash. Up to you, its handy if you ever want to boot...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Since I last installed windows a few days ago, none of my drives is the windows boot manager in bios.
Possibly you installed as Legacy and it won't use the Windows Boot Manager choice
The problem here is that a blank space is at the top of the list and every time I start the PC, after the bios page, a blinking dash is appearing, like it is waiting for a drive, then it will boot the system.
Its possible the blank line was where you put the USB drive when you installed win 10 (and since its not in PC now, its showing as blank) and the blinking dash is the PC looking for the USB at start up
All normal although you could move all the devices in boot order up 1 to avoid the dash. Up to you, its handy if you ever want to boot off USB again.

Solution