Front camera of xiaomi redmi note 3 is not working correctly

Vignesh Vasavan

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
I bought xiaomi redmi note 3 today.When i checked my camera,rear camera was ok but front camera is blurry.Anybody having the same problem?I cant find a solution.Please help me

Solution
Did you try clearing the camera app' cache and data? Reboot? Did you already install updates that might have caused this? Are you sure nothing like a coating is covering the camera since you just got it?

Yvo

Reputable
May 21, 2015
Did you try clearing the camera app' cache and data? Reboot? Did you already install updates that might have caused this? Are you sure nothing like a coating is covering the camera since you just got it?

Solution

Vignesh Vasavan

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015

Vignesh Vasavan

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
Yes.I found out the problem finally. It was the cover which was causing the problem which is also mentioned by you.I removed it.Now it works like charm.Anyway thnx for trying to help me..........

rohan301291

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

i have the same problem and i think the cause is same too..camera is super blurry images are almost unrecognisable..only thing covering it is the default screen guard plastic, should i remove it?

DASAKA

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
I noted this issue on my newly purchased Xiaomi prime 3 mobile. Initially I was thinking it's a problem with the mobile. However, after going through this thread, I removed the front cover, and now front camera is perfectly alright. Thank you.

TRENDING THREADS