[SOLVED] Front mount 140mm AIO on NZXT H510 Elite Case

Nov 8, 2021
If I were to front mount an 140mm AIO on the case preferably the top mount. Do you reckon I could fit a 140mm fan on the bottom mount under it? Sorta like the 280mm AIO's just with only the 140mm rad. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Solution
I have the 510H.

If you look at the reviews out there, especially airflow, I do not recommend putting any AIO or fan for that matter on the front. The only venting is on the left side of the front panel and it is not adequate for cooling.

I have a 3800x and 2070S in my 510H. It's designed to allow natural convection cool the case. That's why it doesn't have many fans. In my situation the cpu maxes in the mid 70°'sC and the gpu is under 60C maxed.

The 510 is a very nice case but you have to work within its limitations. If you want AIO cooling, top mount it. If it's a hot cpu and recent gpu you may want to look at other cases for better cooling.
Nov 8, 2021
Welcome to the forms, newcomer!

Might I ask what you're trying to cool with said AIO?
Hello. And thank you. I would be trying to cool my cpu. The. Case typically has 2 front case fans 140 each. And a lot of people mount an 280mm AIO in the front. But I ve never seen a 140mm AIO on the front with a fan below to blow cool air in as well. I guess I just wanna know if it’s possible to do so or if the rad would get in the way

I have the 510H.

If you look at the reviews out there, especially airflow, I do not recommend putting any AIO or fan for that matter on the front. The only venting is on the left side of the front panel and it is not adequate for cooling.

I have a 3800x and 2070S in my 510H. It's designed to allow natural convection cool the case. That's why it doesn't have many fans. In my situation the cpu maxes in the mid 70°'sC and the gpu is under 60C maxed.

The 510 is a very nice case but you have to work within its limitations. If you want AIO cooling, top mount it. If it's a hot cpu and recent gpu you may want to look at other cases for better cooling.

Solution