[SOLVED] Front-Mounted Fans - Corsair ML, LL, or HD?

g-unit1111

Titan
I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and I am looking into getting some fans to front-mount onto my case. I can really only have two x 140mm fans on the front because the third 140mm fan mount is blocked by my 5.25" drive bay (yes, I still use that). I already have 2 x Corsair LL140 fans mounted in my system (exhaust and CPU fan) and a Lighting Node Pro with RGB hub so I can really only use Corsair fans in my system. But I'm trying to figure out what they'll look like as well as cost. The ML fans with an extra Node are the more costly option, but the HD are the more economical option. Does anyone have any opinions of one or the other?

HD fans:
case-acc-fan-14cm-corsair-hd140-1p-rgb.jpg

ML fans:

2899494-a.jpg

LL fans:

91tshbzS87L._SX425_.jpg

And this is a picture of my rig as it is currently:

20190222_143436.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Hi G-Unit, just looking at the case you're using, it appears the front has a screen or filter in front of the fans, so I would say go with the ones that have the highest static pressure so as to allow them to operate closer to their spec'd cfm and to provide your system with the as much air as they can move.

theycallmechris

Prominent
Nov 14, 2018
Hi G-Unit, just looking at the case you're using, it appears the front has a screen or filter in front of the fans, so I would say go with the ones that have the highest static pressure so as to allow them to operate closer to their spec'd cfm and to provide your system with the as much air as they can move.

Solution

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019
I have a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M and I am looking into getting some fans to front-mount onto my case. I can really only have two x 140mm fans on the front because the third 140mm fan mount is blocked by my 5.25" drive bay (yes, I still use that). I already have 2 x Corsair LL140 fans mounted in my system (exhaust and CPU fan) and a Lighting Node Pro with RGB hub so I can really only use Corsair fans in my system. But I'm trying to figure out what they'll look like as well as cost. The ML fans with an extra Node are the more costly option, but the HD are the more economical option. Does anyone have any opinions of one or the other?
I have really good experiences with the ML fans. Both in terms of appearance and noise level.