Front nor back audio jacks working

JANIPOPA216

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
My front and back audio jacks aren't working. This is a newly nuilt pc and I tried installing Realtek audio driver onto my pc but it won't download, it keeps sending me back to install it after it restarts from "downloading" the drive. I've tried using this AMD audio drive but it wasn't working with any ports and I tried using VIA HD Audio (Win 10) and it won't work neither. Please help my os is windows 10.

Solution
You're probably downloading the wrong drivers if the installation fails every time you download it. Delete all those failed download files, and make sure you're downloading the right thing.

Go to device manager, find your audio device, right click, properties, and use the driver update function there, and make sure the audio device is enabled. The failed installation may have disabled the audio device.

amtseung

Distinguished
You're probably downloading the wrong drivers if the installation fails every time you download it. Delete all those failed download files, and make sure you're downloading the right thing.

Go to device manager, find your audio device, right click, properties, and use the driver update function there, and make sure the audio device is enabled. The failed installation may have disabled the audio device.

Solution