[SOLVED] Front panel RGB connection on a Lian Li Lancool 2 RGB mesh

mpere805

Honorable
Feb 7, 2018
I recently purchased the Lian Li Lancool 2 computer case. Along, with my purchase I also brought five Corsair ML120 RGB fans and a AMD Wraith Prism Led RGB cooler. Later on I purchased three RGB fans (Corsair SP120RBG Elite) to replace the stock fans that came with the case. I'm using the Corsair commander pro and RGB hub to connect all the fans. I tried to connect the RGB fan connector to the front panel headers. But I'm having a had time connecting them. Now my question is can the RGB fan connectors for the SP 120's be connected to front panel RGB headers or would I have to reinstall the original fans that come with the case. I'm confuse because everything else about this build is OK.

Solution
The fans from Corsair are proprietary and need the Commander or whatever it's called hub to pair with. You won't be able to pair that with the front panel not unless you have a multimeter and you can wire each wire off the fans to the controller. FYI, the fans that you can pair with the front panel LED controller are stated here;
03-lancool-ii-mesh-rgb.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
The fans from Corsair are proprietary and need the Commander or whatever it's called hub to pair with. You won't be able to pair that with the front panel not unless you have a multimeter and you can wire each wire off the fans to the controller. FYI, the fans that you can pair with the front panel LED controller are stated here;
03-lancool-ii-mesh-rgb.jpg

Solution