Question Front panel usb header placement on Aspock motherboard vs graphic card

Sep 27, 2019
Amazon just delivered me my new motherboard and case so I get to building my PC. I've got Fractal Design R6 as a case, Asrock x470 Taichi as a motherboard and from my old PC, MSI 1080Ti graphic card. Now the problem I'm facing is placement of 3.1 front panel header on the motherboard. I just went with stock cables the case comes with. As you can see in the attached picture, cable from front panel 3.1 USB preventing me from installing my graphic card in its stock shape. What you suggest me to do in that situation?
usb3-1-1.jpg
usb3-1.jpg

Sep 27, 2019
I thought just like that, but it appears that for the front panel I/O there is only this one. I can't see any other. The one next to it, is marked in the manual as "usb 3.1" as well(the one that is in 90 degrees angle and would be ideal) but it has pins sticking out of it instead of being female type. So can't physically plug cable to it:(

Sep 27, 2019
I think the ideal solution would be if this header on the motherboard would be in 90 degrees shape so I can plug the cable and stick my graphic card in x16 slot on the motherboard. But what kind of connector should I buy?
It's usb 3.1 gen 2

Sep 27, 2019
if u put card inside, where u get clearence issue? from cable or from connector?
the issue is I can't fit my card at all. The shape of the cable prevents me from that. I don't want to bend it or put some kind of pressure on the cable as it's very, very close to the actual connector on the motherboard. Or can I?