[SOLVED] front speaker connected

Sep 8, 2019
hello there :)
once in every 15 min apx my pc is freezing for no reason , my screen is freezing for 2 seconds and my audio is playing slow mo , than the front speaker connected is poping up , i reconnected all of my pc twice , i replaced my gpu dp port to a regular hdmi port and disconnected them seperatly , i cleaned my rom slots and gpu slots and the problem is still appearing , please help my out i even restore my windows a couple of times but the same problem appeared . <3

Solution
Hello

This generally happens due to obsolete or incompatible graphics driver.

Please check if any update for the driver is available, and that all the Windows updates are installed. If the graphics driver is already updated, please try rolling it back to an earlier built and see if it helps.

If the issue persists, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command to let Windows detect and automatically fix the issues its system files may have.

Feel free to report back if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!
Hello

This generally happens due to obsolete or incompatible graphics driver.

Please check if any update for the driver is available, and that all the Windows updates are installed. If the graphics driver is already updated, please try rolling it back to an earlier built and see if it helps.

If the issue persists, please try Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command to let Windows detect and automatically fix the issues its system files may have.

Feel free to report back if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!

Solution