Front speakers cut out after 1 second

Jul 13, 2019
Hello new here.

I have pioneer touch screen avx2500.

When i use the radio dvd cd or xm radio my front speakers work for 1 second then cutout

Checked fuse
Checked amp
Checked ground and all wires as they should be
This is a new radio and install by one of the best radio installation in Pennsylvania hr radio
It was installed 5 8 2019 and had worked perfectly since the volume goes to 60 but I've never taken it above 10

I'm thinking the amp protection but there is no light on my amp to tell me if is protection..
Any help you could give me would be appreciated because hr radio is 120 miles away....I'm hoping to solve this myself..

Thanks
Kevin

Nothing obvious I can think off.

Question just for the curious cat... Front/Rear driven by different amp boxes? what happens if I hook up, say my phone directly to amp's input jacks? (amp bad or head bad?) Careful have phone on lowest setting first, don't wanna blow anything up.

Jul 13, 2019
Nothing obvious I can think off.

Question just for the curious cat... Front/Rear driven by different amp boxes? what happens if I hook up, say my phone directly to amp's input jacks? (amp bad or head bad?) Careful have phone on lowest setting first, don't wanna blow anything up.
Thank you for your reply I just figured it out it was the lead web link and somehow the radio in a demo mode and demo mode is okay except you can't have weblink the Apple car thing running at the same time I took it all apart I looked at all the parts I check the fuses and then when I put it back in and started showing me advertisements and I knew the demo mode was on so I hope you guys keep this post because on the Pioneer NEX 2500 you can't have the web link and ended in demo mode at the same time