Question Frozen on Splash Screen after Windows 10 Install

Aug 24, 2019
Hi, I recently built my first PC and installed Windows 10 using a USB drive. However, when it went to restart after installing Windows 10, it freezes on the splash screen with the motherboard logo and spinning ring. I am able to access the UEFI before it reaches that point, but when it freezes I can't do anything. I don't know how to go about fixing this and would like some help/advice. Thank you!

Aug 24, 2019
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi
AMD Ryzen 5 1600
CoolerMaster MWE Gold 750 W 80+ Gold
MSI Radeon RX VEGA 56 8 GB
Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200
Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD

What do the small Status LEDs (in the bottom right corner of your motherboard) show when you boot?

The status LEDs show whether the CPU, memory, graphics card, and operating system are working properly after system power-on. If the CPU/DRAM/VGA LED is on, that means the corresponding device is not working normally; if the BOOT LED is on, that means you haven't entered the operating system yet.

CPU: CPU status LED
DRAM: Memory status LED
VGA: Graphics card status LED
BOOT: Operating system status LED

Aug 24, 2019
What do the small Status LEDs (in the bottom right corner of your motherboard) show when you boot?

The status LEDs show whether the CPU, memory, graphics card, and operating system are working properly after system power-on. If the CPU/DRAM/VGA LED is on, that means the corresponding device is not working normally; if the BOOT LED is on, that means you haven't entered the operating system yet.

CPU: CPU status LED
DRAM: Memory status LED
VGA: Graphics card status LED
BOOT: Operating system status LED
None of them are on