MSI Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard
I7-9700KF
MSI Geforce GTX 1660 Super
Crucial DDR4 3200mhz 16GBx2
Samsung EVO 860 1TB M.2 SSD
Thermaltake TRX 750W Bronze
MSI 24" Curved Monitor 144mhz
Windows 10 Home 64bit

Basically ... bought the parts assembled ... powered on ... loaded software / drivers .... ran perfectly for 3 days then poof ... CPU Debug Light and No Monitor .... troubleshoot and RMA'ed Processor ... same thing ..then RMA'ed Motherboard ... same thing ... with minimal spare spare to troubleshoot I was leaning to my PSU but I have power everywhere... used a PSU tester and all checked out ... removed build from case to eliminate short from standoffs and still CPU debug and no monitor ...boot from onboard video same thing ... removed SSD .. removed RAM ... changed orientation .... proved Montior and HDMI works by hooking laptop up ... I have 2 processors and 2 motherboards and still .... CPU Debug and No Monitor ... any suggestions

Feb 1, 2020
Wasnt a multimeter but a stand alone PSU Tester I borrowed from a friend.. if I could figure out how to attach a picture I'd show you the device - my current Thermaltake is about 3 years old which I carried over to this new build but I am having my wife is swing by a Best Buy to pick up a Corsiar RMx 850W Gold 80 ... if this doesnt work then both motherboards and CPU's are going back and I'm going with a different Manufacturer

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS