FS 2004 In flight failures don't work.

bill

I am trying to use the in flight failures and can't seem
to get them to work. for example i set up a flight to
have and engine failure in say, 2 - 5 min. of flight. I
looked in "help" to see axactly how they tell you to do
it but I fly for 30 min. and no failure occurs. I tried
several different plains and still nothing. What is
wrong?? HELP please!!!

sinbad

Murphy's Law.
When you want something to fail - it won't.
sts ---------------------------------------

I had the same problem - it seems to be that the failures
don't apply to all the default planes and no addon planes
will let this happen. Try the Boeings or the Beechcrafts,
works for me...

danielfisher93

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
try to set the failures up after you start the flight (rather than while you are setting it up)
the same thing happens to me, so when i went to look at the failures menu during the flight to see why nothing was happening, all of the failures that i had set up had been erased. so i reset them and they soon occured

TRENDING THREADS