FS 2004 on second (slave HD)

information

Hello

I have installed all the FS 2004+ all add ons and extras (FS global
2005 etc) on a separate Hard disk 40GB.
The contents of the hard disk contains only such files.

I am thinking to make a fresh install of xp operating system on the
other (master) hard disk.
when everything will finish will be FS 2004 work again with no errors?
or there will be conflict with registry of new os etc?
Do I have to install again the FS 2004 and addons on second HD?

thanks

See yesterday's thread called: "New PC Time"

Bill

<information@backgammonhellas.com> wrote in message news:1110230764.549037.272750@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Hello
>
> I have installed all the FS 2004+ all add ons and extras (FS global
> 2005 etc) on a separate Hard disk 40GB.
> The contents of the hard disk contains only such files.
>
> I am thinking to make a fresh install of xp operating system on the
> other (master) hard disk.
> when everything will finish will be FS 2004 work again with no errors?
> or there will be conflict with registry of new os etc?
> Do I have to install again the FS 2004 and addons on second HD?
>
> thanks

if you re-install windows, then the registry wont be up-to-date with this,
and so you will need to either add it your elf or re-install although you
can run it without the registry entry's, but I wouldn't recommend it

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
<information@backgammonhellas.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I have installed all the FS 2004+ all add ons and extras (FS global
> 2005 etc) on a separate Hard disk 40GB.
> The contents of the hard disk contains only such files.
>
> I am thinking to make a fresh install of xp operating system on the
> other (master) hard disk.
> when everything will finish will be FS 2004 work again with no errors?
> or there will be conflict with registry of new os etc?
> Do I have to install again the FS 2004 and addons on second HD?
>
> thanks

without the registry entrys Multiplayer can often work strange, ind addon
installers can't find the FS2004 directory. I tried it on FS2002 a few
times. ;)