FS: 9 in 1 Multi-Game JAMMA Board *The Original*

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

This is for the real deal multigame board. Working 100%

It has a very nice menu system with the shooting stars background behind the
picture of the marquee and game screen shot.

Menu scrolls left and right with the joystick. Exit out of any game at any
time by pushing P1 and P2 at the same time.

This is not the cheap Japan version!

Games on the board are:

Ms Pac Man
Ms Pac Man Plus
Pac Man
Pac Jr.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Frogger
Galaga
Galaxian

$500.00
 

Andy

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2004
1,239
0
19,280
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

That's a little steep since the 39 in 1's are in the $500 range these days.
Good luck, none the less.

Andy

"NJ Arcade" <njarcade@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:JpednZeUWsy9btXfRVn-vg@comcast.com...
> This is for the real deal multigame board. Working 100%
>
> It has a very nice menu system with the shooting stars background behind
> the
> picture of the marquee and game screen shot.
>
> Menu scrolls left and right with the joystick. Exit out of any game at
> any
> time by pushing P1 and P2 at the same time.
>
> This is not the cheap Japan version!
>
> Games on the board are:
>
> Ms Pac Man
> Ms Pac Man Plus
> Pac Man
> Pac Jr.
> Donkey Kong
> Donkey Kong Jr.
> Frogger
> Galaga
> Galaxian
>
> $500.00
>
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

what's with all the jap this and jap that, they are both the same
unlicensed product
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

what's with all the jap this and jap that...it's still the same
unlicensed product
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

put your money where your mouth is. Prove it to us that this is much
closer to the origionals then you claim. Pics and footage are required.

-isaac
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

umm were we even talking about it being a unlicensed product? Considering
what mame is this board is nothing. I'm assuming you don't get outside the
house much as half the things in this world are unlicensed... anyways if
your going to post at least post something about the subject were talking
about...

"CDS" <cdsweet@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1112161218.614325.163040@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> what's with all the jap this and jap that...it's still the same
> unlicensed product
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Plenty of people know about the sounds being off issue with "jap" board. I
don't have the board if you read the post.. it's someone else's board. I'm
saying I've seen and played both many times and the "jap" board has some
poor sound rom rips on it. Were the 9 in one in questions IMO is as close as
you'll get to the originals.

"Vizilla" <izwalker@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1112173214.666901.47640@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> put your money where your mouth is. Prove it to us that this is much
> closer to the origionals then you claim. Pics and footage are required.
>
> -isaac
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

i could give you $300....i like this board but no difference to me
between the overseas versions which i have also used...thanks