FS: arcade machines...

Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I still have some arcade machines to sell I am located in Orlando,
Florida. I can ship I get good discounts.

Super Pac Man dedicated sides painted works 100%...$350.00

Jungle Hunt nice shape, dedicated up right works 100%...$400.00

Crystal Castles dedicated up right , project game, has everything but
the monitor, back door and tinted glass otherwise complete, have all
repro overlays, speaker grill overlays and marquee, cp. original cp in
nice shape. $130.00 with manuals

Max RPM dedicated and in nice shape. works 100% with manuals $275.00

Petaco 2 pinball nice shape, playfield and back glass excellent,
powers up but wont coin. needs some new rubbers...$185.00

Route 16 upright excellent shape, works 100% $375.00

Xybots real nice condition, joysticks rebuilt works 100% $185.00

Robotron up right plays perfect front looks great monitor recapped
high score memory. sides are not the best $800.00

Dig Dug upright. works 100% new overlay, monitor recapped, bezel and
marquee are excellent sides painted over, just dont have time to strip
it. ...$275.00

Mortal Kombat 1 conversion cab (double dragon cab) nice conversion but
has seen water, sides are slightly puffed works 100% $120.00

I have some others but can't remember what else still have to dig out
my storage unit. I think a Punch Out and an Assault some others too.

Thanks Todd

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have bought 3 games from Todd and you cannot go wrong with him! He
describes his games accurately and follows through with great shipping.
Thanks Todd....

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Will you part the Crystal Castles? I have been looking for parts. I
need Track Ball, Buttons with wires, Wire Harness with ISO, PCB
Complete with a s few wires cut, PCB Everything else the CP Metal,
Cabinet, Marquee I don't need.

Thanks Steven

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have a Food Fight cab that was converted to a Crystal Castles. The
game is fully working - I would sell the PCB, trackball, buttons with
wires. I am not sure if the wiring is compatible with FF, but if not, I
would sell that as well. Email me privately.

Mark

Todd wrote:

> Xybots real nice condition, joysticks rebuilt works 100% $185.00

I have a buddy who is looking to rebuild/replace 1 of his xybot
joysticks, but can't locate a reasonable source. Could you provide one?
thanks

James

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Do you still have the Assault Machine?