FS: Assault Joystick inner shaft/ball?

Specificly, the shaft with the nylon ball at the end? I was going to
machine some up for myself, and thought that others might need the
same. Havent priced it out yet, but I wanted to see if there was any
demand?

Cartoon.

mo

Are you freaking kidding me? I'll take TWO for each stick, as a back
up. Will this totally restore my sticks? Rock on!

Anyone have a pic of this part? I might have a few.