FS: Assorted Jamma PCB's, CPS1 Quiz and Dragons (Rare!) + ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

For Sale:

NBA Jam Sound Board (incl. Connector Cable) - $15
Tiger Road - $15
Silk Worm - $15
Robocop - $13 (missing a ribbon cable, so unable to test)
Time Killers - $15

Quiz and Dragons - USA CPS1 (Fully English)- Tested working - $100
-pretty cool quiz game - check it out in Mame
if you have never seen it

Street Fighter Alpha - Blue USA CPS2 (B board only) - $50
Darkstalkers - Blue USA CPS2 (B board only) - $50

I'm located in Canada but I'll ship pretty much anywhere. Send me an Email
with your postal code if you want a shipping quote

mamegod7 (at) yahoo (dot) ca

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Damn...Been looking for a quiz & dragons PCB. When I saw the low
prices, i was hoping to get one for a good price...then saw you wanted
$100 for it.....oh well...have to keep looking i guess

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

What would you consider to be a fair price then? I haven't seen one of these
PCB's around in a long long time.

Perhaps we could work something out.... $100 shipped?