Status
Not open for further replies.

I am reluctantly selling a full size upright Asteroids in Baltimore, MD
21030. I just purchased this from a local coin-op dealer less than 6
months ago. It's in great shape, fully working and was fully serviced
at the time of purchase. Asking $600. Must be picked up, no shipping.
Email me, jccox@comcast.net, if interested or if you want pics.
Jeff

Forgot to mention, it also has the high score save kit installed.