Status
Not open for further replies.

BJardin

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2002
This card is loaded. It has video in, video out, video editing software, 3d LCD shutter glasses, and full versions of NO One Live Forever, Sacrifice and Messiah. I have all the accessories, cables ect, and original retail box. Lowest price on price watch is $160 usd, I would only like $100.00 + shipping.
BJ

buddry

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2002
You can get GeForce3 ti 500 for cheaper then $100.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=white>bless</font color=white> <font color=blue>the</font color=blue> <font color=red>U</font color=red><font color=white>S</font color=white><font color=blue>A</font color=blue>

BJardin

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2002
Sure you can get an OEM card with no Games, NO video editing sotfware, no VR Glasses, and no Video In. Some one please correct me if my pricing is not on par with the current market value.
Thanks,
BJ

Quetzacoatl

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2002
I might do it, but only if you would ship first, or if we did some kind of trade or collateral. If you need a video card, I could trade you a Geforce2 mx200. I have enough video cards for all my computers now, so i'd prefer to do a trade. I would definately do it for $75 and a Geforce2 mx, I pay shipping. If you're interested, reply to my post or send me an email at Quetzacoatl_@hotmail.com or Redwyvren87@hotmail.com I just maintain two email accounts.

True dumbass:
aha!! it has some kind of cuts, hehehe"
have you ever seen smoke from a seagate?

Status
Not open for further replies.