FS: Defender,Tron,Centipede,Dig Dug,Donkey Kong

I have the following games forsale. I've tried to price these games so
I can get rid of them fast, but am open to all offers, and would love to
sell all to one person. I can ship VIA NAVL for cost, or would prefer you
pick up in West Monroe, Louisiana. I will need payment to hold them for
you. PayPal or Cash/Money Order. Email me with any questions:
maps@leagh.com

-----

Tron. This game is complete non working. I've played around with it and
had it a working picture on the monitor twice, but nothing now when you
plug it in. I suspect power problems. http://www.leagh.com/arcade/tron
$200

Centipede. Working all the way, but rough art and trackball will need
a rebuild before playing. http://www.leagh.com/arcade/centipede1 $250

Donkey Kong. Plays blind. Dead monitor. Can coin up and start a game.
http://www.leagh.com/arcade/donkeykong $250

Dig Dug cocktail. Working 100 percent. It is in the original cabinet. It
has no art on the top glass. The cabinet is in great shape. Legs could be
removed to be repainted, due to some surface rust on a couple of places.
Some burnin on the monitor, but not noticable during gameplay. 27,710
plays on the coin meter. Monitor is bright, and looks good. Missing coin
door/bucket. It is shown in the pictures, but I sold it, and it is not
included. http://www.leagh.com/arcade/digdug/ $250.

Defender. Nice looking Defender that almost works. When it boots, it says
RAM error. I've replaced the RAM, but don't know what is wrong.
http://www.leagh.com/arcade/defender $400

Thanks
Jay

I will be in the area this Sunday, do you still have the games for
sale? If
so please call me at 501 960 8155. John.

Please don't respond to the email because I won't be checking it before
I leave to go tomorrow.
JMH wrote:
> I have the following games forsale. I've tried to price these games
so
> I can get rid of them fast, but am open to all offers, and would love
> sell all to one person. I can ship VIA NAVL for cost, or would
prefer you
> pick up in West Monroe, Louisiana. I will need payment to hold them
for
> you. PayPal or Cash/Money Order. Email me with any questions:
> maps@leagh.com
>
> -----
>
> Tron. This game is complete non working. I've played around with it
and
> had it a working picture on the monitor twice, but nothing now when
you
> plug it in. I suspect power problems.
http://www.leagh.com/arcade/tron
> $200
>
> Centipede. Working all the way, but rough art and trackball will
need
> a rebuild before playing. http://www.leagh.com/arcade/centipede1
$250

> Donkey Kong. Plays blind. Dead monitor. Can coin up and start a
game.
> http://www.leagh.com/arcade/donkeykong $250
>
> Dig Dug cocktail. Working 100 percent. It is in the original
cabinet. It
> has no art on the top glass. The cabinet is in great shape. Legs
could be
> removed to be repainted, due to some surface rust on a couple of
places.
> Some burnin on the monitor, but not noticable during gameplay.
27,710
> plays on the coin meter. Monitor is bright, and looks good. Missing
coin
> door/bucket. It is shown in the pictures, but I sold it, and it is
not
> included. http://www.leagh.com/arcade/digdug/ $250.
>
> Defender. Nice looking Defender that almost works. When it boots,
it says
> RAM error. I've replaced the RAM, but don't know what is wrong.
> http://www.leagh.com/arcade/defender $400
>
> Thanks
> Jay

AM interested in centipede. Can come pick up.

Please give me a call

817 594 6757

Landon

AM interested in TRON also.

Landon

817 594 6757

"Landon" <Longhorns76@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1110652548.815774.210450
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Looks like I have everthing sold already.

Thanks
Jay

> AM interested in centipede. Can come pick up.
>
> Please give me a call
>
> 817 594 6757
>
> Landon

TRENDING THREADS