FS: Double Dragon in Madison, WI - $150

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Working Taito Double Dragon machine located in Madison, WI. Comes in the
original Taito cabinet. Monitor is sharp and clear with minimal burn-in
that can be seen only if you look closely when it's off. Cabinet, marquee,
coin door and boards are very clean. Free play button was installed in the
coin door - no coin mechs. Control panel is very nice and it plays great.
No sound - 12V on the power supply is missing. New power supply might solve
it, but I haven't replaced it. Local pickup only - no shipping. $150 cash
& carry. Email for pictures or with any questions.

- Sean

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Damn, man. Why can't you be in Windsor or Toronto or something?

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Dave,
While I appreciate your suggestion, I really can't justify driving that
distance for a game I already have. I was merely coveting the dedicated
cabinet - that would be very cool.

Corey

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Corey you could get there in 9-10 hrs, bite the bullet and make a road
trip, I'll tell you a good place to eat while your there, maybe I'll go
with you. I best steak I ever had in my life was in Madison. Mmmmmm
steak....

Sean

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Sold.