8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
ASUS M5A97 Motherboard
Thermaltake TR2 RX 850 PSU
XFX Radeon 6870 1GB DDR5 GPU
NZXT H2 Case
Razer Anansi keyboard
Razer Naga Extreme SWTOR Edition Mouse
ASUS DVD/CD Drive

I know the cable management isn't the greatest, but before shipping it will be clean as a whistle. I haven't had the time as of late to reorganize the cabling.

I'm asking $800 picked up, $850 shipped. I'm located in the Southern California area, so if you're local and would like to check it out, feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you my phone number and we can arrange something.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mreguy

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2011
If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.
And if someone's interested, a good tactic is to offer less than what it's being listed for.
It's called the skill of bargaining.

gammerx

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011

I'm telling you what most of the other forum members on classifieds everywhere tell people, once you open it and use it, it is considered used and the price goes down. In an attempt to help you sell this thing, I am letting you know that your asking price is too high, and keyboards/mice are not great for resale, especially in bundles because people tend to be more picky with that stuff. No one here is against you, just informing you in order to help you sell.

mreguy

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2011
I understand that computer parts depreciate. But you could have PM'd me instead of coming on my thread and slandering my sale. What I'm saying is that it wasn't right of you to do what you did.
And that's beside the fact, that it's not a $900 build. Less than 5 months old, all the parts totaled out far beyond $900.

gammerx

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2011
Browse through other "selling desktop" threads and you will see the samething. Sure I could have PM'ed you but it was a quick post from my phone. I carted it on newegg and it was around $900

Benthon

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
"You can't sell this for building cost."

How exactly did he come into your thread and slander you for saying only this? You're overreacting to someone offering simple advice that is also true. I'm not sure how you carted $1300 but I also carted around $900. Look at a depreciation of 20-25% for being used and then work from there with buyers.

Also, parting it out will generate a lot more interest as CPU's, GPU's, and HDD/SSD's seem to fly around here but DVD's and cases are harder to sell.

If you're willing to part it out, say so. :)

Welcome to Tom's.

Status
Not open for further replies.