FS: i7 920 @ 4.0ghz water cooled, 780 Ti Classified System. $1400 UTICA NY (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyItsThatGuy

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
Pm me with offers

Everything for $1400.
OR
$800 without GPU
OR
$200 CPU, Motherboard, Memory, PSU

add paypal fees and shipping to the cost.
any other form of payment will be considered

-i7 920 d0 quad core with hyper-threading enabled @ 4.0ghz cpu
-p6t deluxe v2 motherboard
-6gb (3x2gb) ddr3 ocz 1600mhz memory
-1000 watt antec psu
-caviar black 750GB hdd
-windows 7 ultimate
-fractual design arc midi r2 case
-evga geforce gtx 780 ti dual classified w/ evga acx cooler 3gb gpu
-windows 7 ultimate

-2X alphacool nexxxos ut60 full copper dual 120mm radiator
-xspc raystorm cpu water block
-swiftech mcp655 watercooling pump with speed control
-xspc acrylic d5 tank reservoir
-silver killcoil
-xspc barb fittings
-bitspower g1/4 sliver angle fitting
-Coollaboratory Liquid PRO Thermal Interface Material
-primochill primoflex advanced lrt tubing white 3/8"id x 5/8"od
-4x Scythe gentle typhoon 120 ap-15 in push config (D1225C12B5AP-15)

I play Battlefield 4 on this with ultra settings on 1080
I don't Think I left anything out, any questions pm me.

Thank you

20140825_131727_zps79067639.jpg

HeyItsThatGuy

Reputable
Aug 25, 2014
and how much are you looking to get for this system?

airdeano

I really haven't thought how much its worth or a fair price just yet. I figure I'll see whats offered to me and if I see something I like I'll go with it.

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012

the posted rules are that you have a list asking price and negotiate in PM

..::Rules for posting in the Deals section::..

--Updated 11.21.12

Rules for 'FOR SALE' or 'WTB' ads in the Classifieds section are in effect immediately to help combat scammers, prevent fraud and help to outline as much information for the items in question as well as correct means of conducting discussions and personal information exchange. Please read and follow the outlined items below or your ad/post will be subject to deletion.

For all ‘For Sale’ items, the following must be followed:

1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username on a physical timestamp, text edited onto the image will not be accepted. Include all items in photo, including any packaging and accessories (if possible) that are part of the final sale. (see example below) It is STRONGLY suggested to include country + state/region of residence (also city, if you wish) either in your message title and/or in the first few lines of the classified itself. Tom's is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members, and this also makes it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

2. List asking price. If price is negotiable, please also add that the sale price can be discussed- these discussions should only take place via PM between the prospective buyer and the seller. Posts discussing price negotiations will result in these posts being removed.

3. Links and descriptions to the item may also be included IN ADDITION to the before-mentioned items [see ‘For Sale #1.] Ebay and other auction links are not allowed. Any For Sale ad or member comparison/discussion utilizing an auction site without a fixed price will be removed.

4. Please list if sale price includes shipping or if that will be determined separately, and only by PM between seller and buyer.

5. If multiple items are being sold in a single post, please be sure to update your original ad with items that have been sold with bold and/or starred (****) markings along as well as uppercase ‘SOLD’ to denote they are no longer for sale.

6. It is strongly suggested that all buyers/sellers utilize a payment system such as PayPal to protect themselves in terms of monetary exchange.

7. Any member that knowingly takes advantage of or exploits other members in the Classifieds will be permanently banned, without exception. Any type of false or questionable payment methods, irrational discrepancy in listing and items received or other form of deviance pertaining to monetary/item exchange falls under this umbrella. Protect yourself [see ‘For Sale’ #6.]

Tom's Hardware Moderator staff reserve the right to close or remove any threads and/or take disciplinary action against users that do not comply with these rules.

could be interested in the water cooling items.

Status
Not open for further replies.