FS: MsPacman Clays Mutlipac Kit 24 games in 1

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I have a Clays Mutipac for sale. It is brand new and comes with the
instruction booklet. It will convert a working Pacman or Ms Pacman into
24 different games. I am asking $350.00 for it. If anyone is interested,
or needs more info on it let me know. I only have one.

does that include a working ms. pacman board also.?

"tony" <tonyr47@optonline.net> wrote in message
>I have a Clays Mutipac for sale. It is brand new and comes with the
>instruction booklet. It will convert a working Pacman or Ms Pacman into 24
>different games. I am asking $350.00 for it. If anyone is interested, or
>needs more info on it let me know. I only have one.

Dang well better at that price!