FS: Nintendo parts (coin mechs, coin box, button holders, ..

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

FS: Nintendo misc parts:

- DK coin box
- DK coin mechs
- DK coin door wiring w/service switch and counter
- DK control panel button holders (and switches)- 2 or 3
- DK joystick mounting plate for the control panel
- etc.

I was thinking of selling these as a lot to someone
restoring a DK (or DK Jr., DK 3, Popeye, Mario Bros.,
etc.)

$30 plus shipping.

Scott C.

zane

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

What do you think the shipping would be to Fort Worth, Tx. I'll take
them if its not to terribly much.

--Zane
Midnightarcade.freehosting123.com (e-mail me at midnightarcade (AT)
gmail (dot) com)

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Sale Pending. Thanks to everyone whom e-mailed about
these.

Scott C.