Status
Not open for further replies.

FS Neo Fatal Fury cart working, $10 shipped, 1 brand new jamma harness
(6 ft long, no -5 volt wires , keyed and connections labeled)$12
shipped , also have a working B&K scope Model 1476a, works great,
(great scope to learn on), 10 mhz, 2 channel complete with probes,
price is $50 shipping included,prices are shipped in the US THANKS ED

I'll take the scope.

Pat D.

edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
> FS Neo Fatal Fury cart working, $10 shipped, 1 brand new jamma harness
> (6 ft long, no -5 volt wires , keyed and connections labeled)$12
> shipped , also have a working B&K scope Model 1476a, works great,
> (great scope to learn on), 10 mhz, 2 channel complete with probes,
> price is $50 shipping included,prices are shipped in the US THANKS ED

Your quick Pat, nice item.... Anyone else have a nice cheap one like that in
PA for sale???

--

AF
"Pat D" <patdanis@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'll take the scope.
>
> Pat D.
>

> edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
> > FS Neo Fatal Fury cart working, $10 shipped, 1 brand new jamma harness
> > (6 ft long, no -5 volt wires , keyed and connections labeled)$12
> > shipped , also have a working B&K scope Model 1476a, works great,
> > (great scope to learn on), 10 mhz, 2 channel complete with probes,
> > price is $50 shipping included,prices are shipped in the US THANKS ED

Got lucky. I was posting stuff for free when I saw it. I've been
looking for a scope.

Pat

Arcadeforever wrote:
> Your quick Pat, nice item.... Anyone else have a nice cheap one like that in
> PA for sale???
>
> --
>
> AF
> "Pat D" <patdanis@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>I'll take the scope.
>>
>>Pat D.
>>

>>edtoyota4x4@verizon.net wrote:
>>
>>>FS Neo Fatal Fury cart working, $10 shipped, 1 brand new jamma harness
>>>(6 ft long, no -5 volt wires , keyed and connections labeled)$12
>>>shipped , also have a working B&K scope Model 1476a, works great,
>>>(great scope to learn on), 10 mhz, 2 channel complete with probes,
>>>price is $50 shipping included,prices are shipped in the US THANKS ED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS