FS- PC Games "reduced prices"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have the following PC games for sale, all have original retail boxes, manuals, plus the other junk they stuff in new game boxes, including registration cards (i never bother), these games have all been field tested (played at least once)and guaranteed to work, unless your PC is messed up or too weak.

NEW REDUCED PRICES as of 6/25/01

Baldurs Gate $10
Baldurs Gate Tales of Sword Coast(expansion pack for BG) $5
Baldurs Gate II $20
Riven $5
Shipwreckers $5 (great little game for kids)
Might & Magic VII $5
Hitman $10
Darkstone $5
Lands of Lore $5
Half-Life $10
Myth $5
Dark Earth $5
Heroes of Might & Magic III $5
Heroes of M & M III The Shadow of Darkness(exp. pack)$5
(the heroes of m&m very enternaining if you like campaigns)

I will ship any game for $5 USPS priority mail.

Maybe someone else can enjoy them.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by orcaman on 06/25/01 10:13 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Does Heroes M&M III expansion include the random map generator or is that just included with heroes 3 complete? If your expansion includes the random map generator I'll take it.

Screw liberty, give me broadband or give me death!

G

Addendum to above post:
I will sell the whole lot for $100 plus shipping.

G

Man, I had to go look in the game manual, and it say the map editor, including random map generator is one of the new features in the expansion pack.

G

No new heroes. Check your private messages for details on all updates, I didn,t think anyone else would care. By the way what do you want for the PII 700 & mb?

G

Whats up, $5 + shipping too steep? Maybe I would toss in another $5 game for half price, same shipping cost.

This offer will be good to anyone else as well, Buy 1 game, get the second game (of equal or lesser value) at half price.

Status
Not open for further replies.