FS: PLAYMATES 1968 Gottlieb wedgehead AAB project

I have for sale a 1968 Gottlieb Playmates wedgehead, add-a-ball pinball
machine. This is a low production run (~500) pin and needs some restoration
(cleaning, rubbers, switches cleaned, has all the parts and was working
prior to storage) or would be a great donor machine to a playmates/domino
project. Nice playfield, game is complete, except for one pop bumper cap,
one broken plastic (have all the broken parts), game lights up and then
continually resets the switch stack on the cabinet bottom, cabinet has some
light flaking but the original paint, backglass also with minor flaking to
words, etc... Pics available for serious inquiry. Asking $350 obo, I am in
central NY near Syracuse but shipping via NAVL is no problem. -Joshua

--
Remove NOSPAM from address when emailing a reply ( atariNOSPAM at
twcny.rr.com )

Machine is spoken for, thank you to all who inquired. -Joshua