FS: Pole Position Parts

I have tons of pole position parts i need to get rid of if anyone is
interested let me know.
I do not have any pcbs but i have plenty of everything else including a
few decent cabs.
Trey

treyisgr8@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have tons of pole position parts i need to get rid of if anyone is
> interested let me know.
> I do not have any pcbs but i have plenty of everything else including
> few decent cabs.
> Trey

I have 15 PCB boards 4 sale any takers?

Tom

treyisgr8@yahoo.com wrote in news:1111280431.323730.268060
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I have tons of pole position parts i need to get rid of if anyone is
> interested let me know.
> I do not have any pcbs but i have plenty of everything else including a
> few decent cabs.
> Trey

I need a PP marquee. Shoot me your asking price with shipping to 95112

-Tom

You must be the... was it the blonde haired guy?... that picked up 'a
few pole positions' in KC today. ;)

I was tempted to make you an offer on the spot for one of the CPs of the
machines you acquired.

treyisgr8@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have tons of pole position parts i need to get rid of if anyone is
> interested let me know.
> I do not have any pcbs but i have plenty of everything else including a
> few decent cabs.
> Trey

I am located in KCK.
Marquees i will sell for $10 plus shipping. Control panels will very on
condition, $25-$50.
And yes i got a few of the machines in the KC auction
Trey