fs: Robotron board set complete (I think) non working

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a Robotron cpu board, rom board, sound board. I also have a
control interface board I think came from a Robotron, but don't know
for sure.
I tried testing this cpu and rom board in my Defender cabinet. I first
got a ram error code. I replaced the offending ram. Next boot up I
got a rom error code. That is where I gave up. Since I don't have a
robotron cabinet, it isn't worth it to me to have new roms burned.
I don't have any idea what these are worth. Please email me with a
reasonable offer. I can send photos of the boards if you wish. Figure
$12 shipping priority.
Thank you.
jimvisser (at) kentisd (dot) org

How bout $65 including shipping?