FS SPACE INVADER CABINET

CABINET COMES WITH NO MONITOR OR BOARDS.ASKING $200.00 OBO
PICKUP ONLY IN BRANTFORD ONTARIO

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I'd say. I've got a VERY nice Space Invaders Deluxe for sale at $450.
Works 100%, all original down to the coin box & mechs.

- Don

Good luck

"SKYHOPPER" <CANCOIN@SYMPATICO.CA> wrote in message
> CABINET COMES WITH NO MONITOR OR BOARDS.ASKING $200.00 OBO
> PICKUP ONLY IN BRANTFORD ONTARIO

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

As Don so eloquently stated:

> I'd say. I've got a VERY nice Space Invaders Deluxe for sale at $450.
> Works 100%, all original down to the coin box & mechs.

LOL...I got a SI Delx ct that is complete but not working...let ya have it
for $200. :)

--
Tom

"That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest."
-Henry Thoreau

"The original point and click interface is a Smith and Wesson"

I'am in Seattle, anyone selling there Space Invaders close to me?