FS: ToM NOS Trunk, MB NOS Plastics Set

Cleaning out some extra parts:

NOS ToM Trunk $25 - Perfect condition, this one is from original WMS stock
if that matters. Add $5 to ship

NOS MB plastics set - Factory complete including the back panel plastic,
from WMS stock in the original packaging. $150, $10 shipping.

Pics available, Paypal accepted, email if you're interested.

Brandon

What is MB? can't find that damn page with all the abrev game versions.

Wow! E-mail sent 2 minutes after Brandon's post is not fast enough!

http://www.bull.usyd.edu.au/pinball/

GRY

"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is MB? can't find that damn page with all the abrev game versions.

Wow, I definitely didn't expect this much response. Both items are sold
based on the first e-mail that I received.

Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Brandon

"PL" <soslios@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'll take 'em both!
>
> PL

"Nwojedi" <nwojedi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> What is MB? can't find that damn page with all the abrev game versions.

Monster Bash :).

It was, check your e-mail :).

> Wow! E-mail sent 2 minutes after Brandon's post is not fast enough!

Just got the package from Brandon!!! What a packaging job! Thanks and
this will really make the restoration nice!!! Thanks Brandon!!!

Brandon Miller wrote:
> It was, check your e-mail :).
>
> "PL" <soslios@msn.com> wrote in message
> > Wow! E-mail sent 2 minutes after Brandon's post is not fast enough!

When BD feels like it...LOL

When you coming home? Need more pinheads in Florida!

PL