FS Traffic and some Questions

matty

Hi,

I have a few questions:

1) Flight Simulator is very very confusing and hard to use and there
are that many controls in the Cockpit that you need to use and i
don't understand them, i have tried the lessons over and over again and
it doesn't give the full undertsanding and definition of flying a jet
plane , Theres not one thing on it which is easy, the other problems
are

. Keeping the aircraft straight and level
when it is in the sky

. How to use Air Traffic control
professionally

. How to land straight on the Runway
without missing it

. How to Taxi To the Terminal Properly

. Use all the Controls Properly

Can anyone tell me how to fly the planes properly and overcome these
problems, and what to do with all the controls that may not be needed

2) Does FS Traffic 2004 have Manchester Airport in Full Detail?

3) FS also seems to be slowing down my PC a lot and making it crash,
and taking ages to load does anybody know how i can stop this and speed
it up

Any help would be really appreciated

We all have to start somewhere and learn bit by bit. I'm sure there are
some things even Oscar could learn.

Answers to questions:

1.A good basic place to start is with some online tutorials

Try
http://stoenworks.com/Aviation%20home%20page.html (a lot of tutorials at
bottom of page)
http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/index.htm (excellent site with plenty of
diagrams)

2. I think FS traffic and Ultimate traffic only control AI traffic in FS
(they dont include any airports etc)

3. You probably need to lower your display settings or get a faster pc.
FS2004 is extremely hungry for processing power
and I don't think even with the ultimate system and all settings at max with
mesh, scenery add-ons, aircrafts, airports etc etc it
will run fluidly. What kind of spec are you using?

Ibby