FS2004 Profile

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

Hi,
In my 5900 NVidia controls there are profiles for various games eg Doom3.
Does anyone know of a profile for Flight Simulator 2004? If so, where could
I download it from?
Thanks,
Steve

dallas

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

"Millybags"
> In my 5900 NVidia controls there are profiles for various games eg Doom3.
> Does anyone know of a profile for Flight Simulator 2004?

I don't know of one. I suspect the reason is that "one size fits all"
doesn't work with FS9. Setting up your profile should be a machine
dependant trial and error exercise.

Dallas

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

> "Millybags"
> > In my 5900 NVidia controls there are profiles for various games eg
Doom3.
> > Does anyone know of a profile for Flight Simulator 2004?
>
> I don't know of one. I suspect the reason is that "one size fits all"
> doesn't work with FS9. Setting up your profile should be a machine
> dependant trial and error exercise.

And then create a new profile with your favoured settings - thats the whole
point of profiles, you don't need to wait for Nvidia to provide one, you can
create your own. You can save profiles too, so that after upgrading the
drivers etc you can get them back...
Graham