fs9 sound

peter

I cannot get the sound speaker icon on the taskbar. The "Place volume icon
in the taskbar" on the Sound and Audio Devices Properties screen in the
control panel is checked off. can some one help?
Pete

>I cannot get the sound speaker icon on the taskbar. The "Place volume icon
>in the taskbar" on the Sound and Audio Devices Properties screen in the
>control panel is checked off. can some one help?

Just check it on to see the icon in the taskbar...

===
Best Regards
Katy

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Click START the Control Panel. See the icon for Sounds & Audio (winxp).
Double click that icon. On the first page there is a 'check box' to place
the icon in the task bar. Click the box to place the check mark there.