FSMMovingMap 1.2

Hi simmers,

A silly, but for that reason very short question.. I have FSMMovingMap 1.2.
Great! Now uuuh where do I download or purchase the maps for this. I guess I
must have missed some info somewhere...

Loek

Thanks David.
Look's like it's what I need.
And how do I make my own? Start scanning maps?

Loek

"David Wilson-Okamura" <David Wilson-Okamura@forums.simradar.com> schreef in
bericht news:1112912337.24039@forums.simradar.com...
> Matt Fox has made a bunch of these, using VFR sectionals, terminal area
> charts, and airport diagrams. See
> http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=matt+fox+rana&CatID=root
>

> You can also make your own.

There are two steps:

1. Get the map in digital form (by downloading or scanning).

2. Calibrate the map so that the program knows how to interpret it.
There are instructions for doing this with the software.

But start with the Matt Fox files -- those will take you a long, long
way if you fly in the U.S.

Thanks David,

The experimenting will start in some months as I won't have too much time
now. So, I will hang around in the States, but who knows, maybe I can
deliver the European maps in the future (tsk, tsk...)

bericht news:1112926777.24196@forums.simradar.com...

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 20:20:08 +0200, L. Mulder wrote:

> Hi simmers,
>
> A silly, but for that reason very short question.. I have FSMMovingMap 1.2.
> Great! Now uuuh where do I download or purchase the maps for this. I guess I
> must have missed some info somewhere...

Search AVSIM's File Library using the keyword "Rana"

You will find gigabytes of preset charts to download.

Thanks Bill,

Right now I am busy downloading Matt Fox's material. but I will check out
your advise as well. It just takes some time (ISDN!) :-(

Loek