FSP Group Any Good

The Torrent

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Found a company who makes PSU pretty cheep called FSP group. Anyone know anything about them? If their any good??

Solution
I have an FSP 400 watt. It handles overclocking a RX 460 4gb sapphire nitro asking for a 450 watt psu. I replaced it with a Corsair SV 650 watt. I believe they have the same output on the V rail. I believe they are good because they are specializing in psus. Although for high-end solutions i would go for something else. Depends on what you are working for
I have an FSP 400 watt. It handles overclocking a RX 460 4gb sapphire nitro asking for a 450 watt psu. I replaced it with a Corsair SV 650 watt. I believe they have the same output on the V rail. I believe they are good because they are specializing in psus. Although for high-end solutions i would go for something else. Depends on what you are working for

Solution
I've used a lot of their units over the years. Generally, they make very good inexpensive power supplies - that is, very good for how inexpensive they are. They make a lot of units that other companies rebrand and sell as their own, too.

The "SPI" PSU in my signature is "Sparkle" branded, and is built by Fortron. It's a platinum-rated unit I picked up for $25.