fsx activation issue

millost

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
when I install Microsoft fsx on my new 8.1 pc gaming computer with my code will it give me full authorization activation

Solution
Just been researching the issues you raised. It seems that online activation of FSX is no longer possible (activation server no longer exists) but you should still be able to activate it by telephone (the phone number will appear in the activation wizard).

By the way, the online multiplayer feature is no longer possible because the server operator (GameSpy) has shut down the service.

millost

Reputable
Jul 23, 2014
ok just activation. I have read that since Microsoft no longer supports fsx that there is no person/site/phone to approve the activation code process and make it happen . Leaving you with fsx locked in a 30 minute demo mode without full utilization of features. Am I incorrect in this scenario?

Just been researching the issues you raised. It seems that online activation of FSX is no longer possible (activation server no longer exists) but you should still be able to activate it by telephone (the phone number will appear in the activation wizard).

By the way, the online multiplayer feature is no longer possible because the server operator (GameSpy) has shut down the service.

Solution