FT Mappy and Joust

Let me know what you have to trade for these two uprights in nice condition
and 100% working.
Games in Louisiana
Rich

crabby

Rich, would a Kickman ur count towards anything? I would like a Mappy
but just testing the waters

eddie

Games I am looking for even if it is two too one on the trade are Galaga,
Tron ,Disc of Tron, Space Ace, DL II , DL,Empire Strikes Back, and a few
others just throw some at me
Rich