ftp software

Hi,

Would anyone be willing to suggest a good ftp software for windows xp pro?

Thanks in advance

js

I like FileZilla - http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla.
--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows

Hi

I use WS_FTP Pro from - http://www.ipswitch.com/products/WS_FTP/index.html -
it hasn't let me down so far.

There is also a 'Home' version -
http://www.ipswitch.com/products/WS_FTP/home/index.html

The two versions can be compared here -
http://www.ipswitch.com/Products/WS_FTP/home/comparison.html

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"jspinny" <jspinny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Would anyone be willing to suggest a good ftp software for windows xp pro?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> js

Heh! Beat me to it. I like Filezilla too. And it's my favorite price--free!

"Tom Porterfield" wrote:

> jspinny wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Would anyone be willing to suggest a good ftp software for windows xp pro?
> >
> > Thanks in advance
>
> I like FileZilla - http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla.
> --
> Tom Porterfield
> MS-MVP Windows
> http://support.telop.org
>
> Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup only.

TRENDING THREADS