Fujitsu a series, says "no disc in drive" (there is a disc in!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Try going into "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager" and search for hardware changes to the drive. If that gets no results, then I would try a different DVD and also try a CD. They are very different and one may still work when the other doesn't. Also, make sure you are trying this with a prerecorded DVD or CD and not a home created one. Those can have all kinds of issues. I would also check the disk in another device and make sure it works. You may want to look into cleaning the drive as well.

Should none of this work, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or try a local tech.
Try going into "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager" and search for hardware changes to the drive. If that gets no results, then I would try a different DVD and also try a CD. They are very different and one may still work when the other doesn't. Also, make sure you are trying this with a prerecorded DVD or CD and not a home created one. Those can have all kinds of issues. I would also check the disk in another device and make sure it works. You may want to look into cleaning the drive as well.

Should none of this work, then I would either contact the manufacturer (if under warranty) or try a local tech.

Solution
May 20, 2018
Thanks I'll try that. Ive tried different DVDs old ones, new ones but no luck. It Was working fine a couple hours before. Now it just says "no disc in drive E"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS