Fujitsu Creates Highly Parallel Deep Learning Software For GPU Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really interested in hearing a bit more of your logic/beliefs, virtualban. Have seen you in several threads, and don't really like what you say, but that might change if you explain yourself a bit more.
Yours could end up being some very interesting words, so maybe you could ellaborate a bit more? I know a bit about what you say about fractals, now I'm interested in 'Her'.

Also, about deep learning, I'm really looking forward to an AI program that can reliably separate different tracks/instruments in music/audio. The ultimate karaoke program, let's say. A program that can extract the voice (even better if also understand/subtitle the lyrics), and give you 2 separate tracks (the instrumental and the 'a capella'), without all the artifacts and distortion current 'normal algorithms' prorams cause.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007

'Her', the movie 'Her', where supposedly the A.I. went.
Fractals, my idol (and I am unworthy to be called his student, or partisan, so, fanboy will do) Max Tegmark would explain it better:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKyth_yoJBc

#BAUniC is an attempt by some interested groups to collaborate in spreading the message, promoting and defending the teachers of these alternative ways of seeing physics, improving our language tools to better deliver ideas and concepts, and if skilled enough actually improve programming and teaching tools to play around with formulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.