[SOLVED] Fujitsu Siemens Resetting bios password

Status
Not open for further replies.

gideonlumpakm

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2010
Hello,

I have a Fujitsu Siemens (Esprimo Mobile) Laptop and I have forgotten the bios password. I have tried to remove the CMOS battery for a while but it still asks for the password. What can I do to clear the bios password and access the bios setup?

Solution
I don't know if this would help but their is a live cd that has a cmos clearing tool. I believe it was UBCD but you may want to look in to it. I know for dells their is a way of clearing it by using a paper clip and shorting 2 legs on a chip. Good luck

If by chance you need to get access to the os that has a password also then I would sugest to unlock the hard drive on another laptop then putting it back in the locked fujitsu

THEWIR3

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
I don't know if this would help but their is a live cd that has a cmos clearing tool. I believe it was UBCD but you may want to look in to it. I know for dells their is a way of clearing it by using a paper clip and shorting 2 legs on a chip. Good luck

If by chance you need to get access to the os that has a password also then I would sugest to unlock the hard drive on another laptop then putting it back in the locked fujitsu

Solution

charl001

Honorable
Sep 7, 2012

i have a fujitsu siemans amilo xi 1546 . the code it gives me is 15925
please help

thanks
Charl

Status
Not open for further replies.