Full Disk Error

Hello!

We installed on a W2K professional computer an application
that inserts and extracts information out of the SQL on a
server.

Now, every now and then got an warning pop up: Full Disk.
The application stops and wont start again untill click
OK. Ive not been able to find any pattern on this.

I looked into the knowledge data base but found only
information about a Veritas backup application, that we
dont use.

Does anybody know something about this error?

Thanks in advance

Hector

dl

Could it be anything to do with tmp folder and disk space on C?

"hector padilal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> We installed on a W2K professional computer an application
> that inserts and extracts information out of the SQL on a
> server.
>
> Now, every now and then got an warning pop up: Full Disk.
> The application stops and wont start again untill click
> OK. Ive not been able to find any pattern on this.
>
> I looked into the knowledge data base but found only
> information about a Veritas backup application, that we
> dont use.
>
> Does anybody know something about this error?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Hector

TRENDING THREADS