Full Product 360s

Archived from groups: agfa.graphics.digital-cameras,alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

Hello,

We have done 360s of rooms before and are able to do them well. We are
interested in doing some 360s of products. I am wondering if this would
work the same way? Does anyone have any place I can get information on this
process? I have done searches but have turned up nothing.

Thanks,
Jeremy Ross

Archived from groups: alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

Can't recall exactly where/which now... but I remember a pano stitching
program that included (if you paid) the ability to do what you want.

So keep looking I guess... it's out there...

Al...

"Jeremy Ross" <jeremy@RaEvidMOmedia.VEcom> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We have done 360s of rooms before and are able to do them well. We are
> interested in doing some 360s of products. I am wondering if this would
> work the same way? Does anyone have any place I can get information on
> this process? I have done searches but have turned up nothing.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Ross

Archived from groups: alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

Google for Panotools, panorama tools and hugin

Alan Adrian wrote:
> Can't recall exactly where/which now... but I remember a pano stitching
> program that included (if you paid) the ability to do what you want.
>
> So keep looking I guess... it's out there...
>
> Al...
>
> "Jeremy Ross" <jeremy@RaEvidMOmedia.VEcom> wrote in message
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>We have done 360s of rooms before and are able to do them well. We are
>>interested in doing some 360s of products. I am wondering if this would
>>work the same way? Does anyone have any place I can get information on
>>this process? I have done searches but have turned up nothing.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Jeremy Ross

Archived from groups: agfa.graphics.digital-cameras,alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

The software that came with my Canon S60 has photo-stitch capability. It
may even be available on their web site. The Windows version is called
ZoomBrowser EX.

Brian

"Jeremy Ross" <jeremy@RaEvidMOmedia.VEcom> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We have done 360s of rooms before and are able to do them well. We are
> interested in doing some 360s of products. I am wondering if this would
> work the same way? Does anyone have any place I can get information on
> this process? I have done searches but have turned up nothing.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Ross

Ralph

Archived from groups: alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

I cannot see the OP.
If the object is small, put it on a rotating stand. If it is big, like a
house, you will need a very big stand.
Try googling for object movie. (seen in another post)

--
remove n u m b e r s to reply