[SOLVED] Full Screen apps = no Taskbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyswatter

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
I realized that I had installed the screen capture app "LOOM". I uninstalled it and VOILA!

I'll check and see if there is an option to not have it load with startup and if so give it another try
===========================================================================================

It all started after I created a new profile in Firefox. The usual ability, for instance, when say, Excel is full screen, pointing the mouse to the very bottom of the displays reveals the Task bar. Not any longer. Any app, browser, program when in full screen, the taskbar won't re-appear (pop-up) when moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen. I am using dual monitors (thanks to this forum) and everything was working fine until I created that new profile in Firefox. With no app open on the secondary display, moving my mouse to that display the taskbar behaves, AND if I open any full screen app. Then I CAN access the taskbar on the secondary display. Even tried using the original default profile in FF, but no change. I realize I can have the taskbar set to Always display, but I want it to auto hide and re-appear like it used to.

As always - any help appreciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS