[SOLVED] Full screen games keeps minimizing by itself every few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2019
Hello, I need help regarding an issue that has always been annoying me. Whenever i play games (overwatch, steam games), these fullscreen games always minimise to desktop in less than 5 seconds. May i know the fix to this? I've tried disabling game mode but it doesn't fix the issue...

Solution
yes, already done everything stated there but the issue still persist. I don't have any anti-programs installed on my pc and windows is updated.
This is odd because I had exactly same issue and it was fixed after I updated Avast. Let me think, oh yes the new microsoft update ruined antiviruses so may be it is fixed after next MS update.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you sure you've got no malware on your system? Try using Malwarebytes and see if you're clean. Are you sure you're not hitting the windows key on your keyboard by accident? Do you have the same issue when watching videos in fullscreen on YouTube?

Apr 18, 2019
Are you sure you've got no malware on your system? Try using Malwarebytes and see if you're clean. Are you sure you're not hitting the windows key on your keyboard by accident? Do you have the same issue when watching videos in fullscreen on YouTube?
Ok. I think i"ll try using malwarebyte first and update u after. I'm pretty sure i did not hit the windows key. I don't have issues watching youtube in fullscreen, only when using fullscreen applications like steam games.

ishaankaushik

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 7, 2017
I've tried malwarebyte but it did not fix my issue... View: https://imgur.com/1JpginG
I know the exact solution to this. It is one of two( I do not remember which one worked) :- It could be your antivirus only. If it is so update it or switch to something else. 2) Go to power options and find desktop background setiings in advanced options. Try turning it off or on. According to me it should be the antivirus.

Apr 18, 2019
I know the exact solution to this. It is one of two( I do not remember which one worked) :- It could be your antivirus only. If it is so update it or switch to something else. 2) Go to power options and find desktop background setiings in advanced options. Try turning it off or on. According to me it should be the antivirus.
I do not have any antivirus installed... Only the default windows defender, which i've tried disabling but did not fix the issue. The 2nd solution does not work as well.

ishaankaushik

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 7, 2017
yes, already done everything stated there but the issue still persist. I don't have any anti-programs installed on my pc and windows is updated.
This is odd because I had exactly same issue and it was fixed after I updated Avast. Let me think, oh yes the new microsoft update ruined antiviruses so may be it is fixed after next MS update.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.