Question FullHD and 4K video playback stuttering in Win10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi all and i have joined here since i'm not able to find anywhere on the net answer for my problem :)

So here is the deal,
i'm having stuuter when playing videos only ( no issues in games and on yt) on fullhd and 4k quality.

I have tried following so believe me what you think of what could i try i already have done that :
  • Format and clean new win 10 latest build x64
  • Updated all drivers to latest version (chipset, soundcard, videocard, etc)
  • Upgraded RAM and CPU (belowe is the configuration)
  • Tried two different graphic cards and gave my to my friedn and he didnt haver any issues playing movies
  • Tried with every known tip and trick how to set up win 10 and speed it up
  • Formated SSD,HDD tried to put movie on SSD still stutters
  • Tried VLC, Media player, PowerDVD 18 and 19 etc
  • Cleared and updated bios, reset setting etc

So issue is, every xx second its like its skips a frame, and after using pc for about 30 minutes i got terible screen tearing on movies, apps, youtube, everywhere.

Configuration is:
  • Gigabyte X370 K3 gaming
  • AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  • 16 GB DDR4 Kingston 3200 mhz
  • ASUS 1060 3gb
  • SSD 120 HyperX Fury
  • Seasonic 630 W power supply

This issue is going from when i build this pc and that is begining of this year and im going crazy since its anoying and i dont see any reason why it should freeze and stutter.
Please i need your help to fix this issues, i think that is something of software issue but cant figure out what.

Best regards,
Samir

Lutfij

Titan
There's nothing to tinker in Windows 10, in order to make it fast. Just install the OS and forget about it. Did you create your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Which drivers are you currently on for your GPU? Include the model for your Seasonic PSU. How old is it?

Oct 21, 2019
There's nothing to tinker in Windows 10, in order to make it fast. Just install the OS and forget about it. Did you create your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? Which BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Which drivers are you currently on for your GPU? Include the model for your Seasonic PSU. How old is it?

Windows installed over MCT and before over the USB from ISO file.
Bios version F42a and before it was versions before, cant remember versions but i have updated it from month to month..
GPU latest Nvidia drivers - 436.48
Seasonic 620 W - S12, it's about 3-4 years old..

Oct 21, 2019
Changed the motherboard to Asus prime X470 Pro and nvme pcie ssd Kingston 240 gb and issue is still present.
no stuttering in games even after 12 hour session !!

Come on guys, someone on the internet must have this issue ..