Jul 17, 2019
I left for a trip to my hometown for 2 months and then came back to see that whenever I tried to play games in fullscreen, I would drop to around 2-4 frames and my second monitor was flashing black and also dropped to the same framerate. I tried wiping my computer but that didn't seem to fix the issue. Sometimes it disappears after a while after shutting down my computer overnight and coming back to it and it's back to normal. But this time it didn't happen and I just really want to fix this issue as playing in windowed mode makes my frames drop slightly as well as having small lag spikes where it drops to about 60 frames (I have a 144hz monitor). Any suggestions?

Edit: I'm a new user, looking back I'm pretty sure I posted this in the wrong section, i'm sorry.

Hello

Since you powered on your PC after two months, please check if any Windows and graphics driver updates are available. If so, please update the driver and the OS and see the issue is fixed.

Feel free to report back if the problem persists, and you need any further assistance.

Cheers!!